It was a 70 bajillion hour kind of work week and a little frivolity via the Friday Fill In always helps...
1. Why does bacon taste so good? Seriously, it's the one vice I absolutely cannot give up.
2. I'd like to see the world. Most of it, anyway.
3. Thank you for being so patient while I muddle through this wildly transitional year. Did I mention next year'll likely be a little more of the same?
4. Yule is my favorite holiday because, after the longest night of the year, the days grow longer and I can't help but dream of spring.
5. I am SO hopeful about my plans for next year.
6. We are exactly who make up our minds to be.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to reading, drinking coffee, and quilting, tomorrow my plans include sleeping til 8, working, and having the car's alternator belt replaced and Sunday, I want to spend a few hours working on Grace's lap quilt!